Another year is coming to a close. While my 2012 did not turn out as I thought it would, there were still many great things that happened. I could reflect on the negative of 2012, but I’d like to take a moment to reflect on some of the positive things that happened in 2012.
- My handsome nephew was born
- I had the opportunity to live on a gorgeous lake with an amazing friend for three months
- I have been able to see family more in the past seven months than probably in the past two years combined
- I’m living on my own for the first time ever
- My job is going really well
- My dog, Smitty, is a character and makes my days interesting
- I’ve rediscovered my love of dance
- I’ve reconnected with friends, built stronger friendships and made new friends
- I’ve been given a tough, but rare opportunity to look at my life and think about what makes me happy.
I’m very hopeful for 2013 and I have a feeling it is going to be one of my best years yet. Cheers to you all and I wish you a fabulous New Year!!!